Here in the Patient Center, you can find a wealth of information regarding our practice policies, new patient requirements, registration forms, and educational links as well as payment and patient specific medical information. If you aren't able to find what you are looking for, contact us and we'll be happy to help out.
Monday-Thursday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
Closed Weekends & Major Holidays
Phone (915) 706-2500
FAX (915) 444-5907
Send us an Email
We accept all Medicare and Medicaid Plans, Workers Compensation, VA and most Private insurance plans.
Appointment reminders are sent two days prior to your appointment via text or email.
Please give us at least 24-hour notice if you will not be able to attend your scheduled appointment to avoid a No Show fee of $25.
New Patient Information
● Arrive early to fill out the New Patient Registration Forms.
(You may download the forms in the New Patient Forms section below.)
● Bring your insurance card and ID.
● Bring your referral and/or authorization which may be required according to your insurance plan.
● Bring any test results relevant to your injury (x-ray CDs, diagnostic results, any other studies)
● Bring a list of medications you are currently taking.
● Be ready to pay your co-payment and annual deductible, we accept all credit cards and Care Credit
New Patient Forms
Use our online Payment Portal to review and pay for services and to keep your account up to date.
Login to our Patient Portal to review test results, visit summaries, and other information regarding your status as a patient.
Dr. Klein makes his TikTok debut!